It is Our Mission to provide tools for members to compete in any market place enabling them to operate financially successful businesses.
NJAWBO offers opportunities to:
- To encourage and support business ownership by women
- To enable women business owners to network and conduct business with one another
- To offer ongoing training in business ownership, through programs and seminars offered by the State, Regions, and Chapters
- To increase the visibility and clout of women business owners, while furthering their influence and participation in the general business community
- To provide a legislative voice for women business owners at the Federal, State, and Local levels
- To interact with other business organizations
- Maximize business growth and profitability
- Gain publicity and achieve recognition
- Affect legislative issues which concern business
- Capitalize on group rates for goods and services
- Expand contacts through networking
SPECIAL BENEFITS FOR NJAWBO MEMBERS
Take out an ad in our chapter directory. Download the flier.
THE DONNA MYERS ENTREPRENEURIAL SCHOLARSHIP FUND
The Monmouth/Ocean NJAWBO Chapter scholarship is named after chapter member and past State President, Donna Myers, who passed away in 2011. Donna owned DHM Group, a public relations agency and was active with NJAWBO. She was awarded NJAWBO Business Woman of the Year in 2000.
The scholarship is scheduled to be awarded at our dinner meeting on April 26, 2012 (location to be announced; winner must be present). The scholarship is open to female students who are residents of New Jersey and must be enrolled in an accredited college or university with active student status, with a focus on becoming a business owner.
Download The Donna Myers Entrepreneurial Scholarship Application Form