Inspire Ideas and Cultivate Connections
16th Annual Business Growth and Procurement Conference
at the Pines Manor, Edison NJ
We're building on the new format we introduced last year . . . and look forward to welcoming owners of small, medium and large businesses as well as major corporations to this dynamic event!
If you're looking to grow your sales, build your company's exposure, make new business connections, and walk away with new insights and inspirations, you need to be there.
Cultivate Business Connections!
- Meet companies that are seeking certified women-owned businesses who want to procure your products or services at our Business Expo.
- Network with other business owners from throughout the entire state
Get Inspired, Share Ideas!
- Get insights and actionable information at our opening WOW panel that covers 5 categories of business development. Ideas, Change, Risk, Action & Self-assessment
- Share your expertise and ideas about business with other business owners at our facilitated Conversation Circles.
Discover Secrets and Techniques for Entrepreneurs!
- Walk away with inspiring ideas to create new income streams for your company and new ways to do business from our keynote speaker, Linda Hollander, also known as "Wealthy Bag Lady." She is the author of the #1 best-selling book, "Bags to Riches: 7 Success Secrets for Women in Business” and the industry leader in teaching entrepreneurs about small business success and how to get corporate sponsors.
Sponsorship opportunities and Business Expo tables are available for those who wish to reach up to 300 expected attendees at this annual event. Click here for more information.
Mark your calendars and register today at www.njawbo.org/event/procurement2014