The topic will be "Do You Know What Your Business is Worth?"
Our Speaker is Garry W. Herviou, Director, A Neumann & Associates, LLC
This is an informational presentation geared to small and family businesses addressing the important items that they need to know about business valuation.
We are often told that when we start a business, we should approach it as if we were going to sell it. How do we value it for sale? How do we present it? When it is ours, we think it is worth billions, but what is the reality and how do we approach that reality?
Among the items discussed will be:
- Valuation Myths vs. Realities
- Key Elements of a Legitimate Valuation
- Positive Value Drivers
- Elements of a Viable Business
- What Business Buyers are Looking For in a Business
This is a program all business owners should not miss. It has information for the seasoned business owner, the new business owner, and those looking to retire but not knowing how to pass their businesses on.
Chelsea at Forsgate located at 350 Forsgate Drive, Jamesburg, NJ
This is a FREE event.
Register Now. Registering will give us your contact information if weather or other problems require postponement or cancellation of an event.
Garry presents information about business valuation to many business organizations. His firm, Professional Business Valuation & Brokerage Services, prepares and markets businesses for sale.
Their Services are:
- Business Valuation – an independent “fair-market appraisal” for many different uses – no obligation to sell
- Business Brokerage – from valuation to marketing to due diligence to closing, they help business owners sell their business while maintaining complete confidentiality and maximizing financial return
- Small to Mid-Size Family or Closely Held Businesses
- Profitable with up to date tax returns and stable management
- Revenue range from $500K to $50M per year